Founded in 2006, the team at First United Title Agency brings more than 100 years of combined experience in title insurance, real estate, mortgage documentation and closing techniques. We are looking for a motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, friendly team-oriented environment. When you choose First United Title Agency, you can count on our comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry. Join us today!
Facilitates the closing process from contract to close, including order intake, communicating with all parties included in the transaction, clearing title, preparation of closing documents, presentation, and recordation.
- Advising seller/buyer of defects and requirements for issuing title insurance and assist in clearing stated defects.
- Reviewing all related documents to ensure clearance to close.
- Preparing CD and required closing documents.
- Schedule and coordinate closing with all parties.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with clients throughout the closing process.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all current title laws, procedures and compliance as related to closing documents.
- Ability to comprehensively explain all documents, closing statements and title related documents.
Required Qualifications are as follows:
- The ideal candidate shall have a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- The position requires related experience working in external relationships management.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- Self-driven individual, ability to work with minimal direction.
- Preform all necessary tasks proficiently from contract to policy.
- Production experience utilizing SoftPro is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma. If applicant does not already have their escrow license, you must be able to pass the Kansas/Missouri exam where applicable in a reasonable amount of time.
First United Title Agency, LLC offers a full suite of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, long term disability insurance, Flexible Spending account, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching.