Founded in 2006, the team at First United Title Agency brings more than 100 years of combined experience in title insurance, real estate, mortgage documentation and closing techniques. We are looking for a motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, friendly team-oriented environment. When you choose First United Title Agency, you can count on our comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry. Join us today!
- Obtain secured lien payoffs – as required
- Able to communicate and work with vendors to ensure the timely production and delivery of various reports and documents as requested by client.
- Schedule closing date with client, lender and agent
- Able to review documents to ensure that all items are accurate and have correct information on them.
- Upload closing packet once signed by all parties and disburse to other parties
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications are as follows:
- Able to arrive to work on time and have dependable attendance.
- Able to communicate and work professionally with others, internally and externally.
- Must have a high school diploma
- 2 year is preferred in the title insurance industry
- Must be familiar and able to navigate though Excel, Outlook and Word
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Must be detail oriented and able to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Have strong work ethic with a positive attitude that can work well with little supervision.
- Looking for a self-starter that will adhere to our strict confidential policy and procedures that we have in place.
- Knowledge in the industry is helpful
First United Title Agency, LLC offers a full suite of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching.