Founded in 2006, the team at First United Title Agency brings more than 100 years of combined experience in title insurance, real estate, mortgage documentation and closing techniques. We are
looking for a motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, friendly team-oriented environment. When you choose First United Title Agency, you can count on our comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry. Join us today!
- Exam mortgage documents, deeds, liens, court cases, taxes and other documents to produce a title commitment
- Examine search requests to determine what types of title evidence is required to obtain descriptions of properties and names of involved parties.
- Read individual title to determine if restrictions, such as delinquent taxes will affect title and limit property use
- Communicate with parties related to exam in order to exchange information needed to resolve issue(s)
- Prepare title commitments
- Working closely with closers, processors, underwriters and law firms
- Accurately draw out metes and bounds legal descriptions
- Must be able to be depended on to attend work on a regular basis as well as be punctual when arriving for work
- Ability to work well with others in a professional manner
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the industry
- Knowledge of computer search methods
- Preparing accurate reports based on exam findings
- Able to work independently
- If not already must obtain a Kansas and Missouri Title Insurance License
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have working knowledge of title software programs.
First United Title Agency, LLC offers a full suite of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, long term disability insurance, Flexible Spending account, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching.