Founded in 2006, the team at First United Title Agency brings more than 100 years of combined experience in title insurance, real estate, mortgage documentation and closing techniques. We are looking for a motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, friendly team-oriented environment. When you choose First United Title Agency, you can count on our comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry. Join us today!
- Search public records that are available online, may have to physically visit the county to obtain information related to the property.
- Obtain copies of mortgage documents, deeds, liens, court cases, taxes and other documents needed to produce a title commitment.
- Able to communicate professionally with realtors, mortgage lenders, public officials, closers, processors and underwriters.
- Prepare a report with information required for title commitments, title insurance, and real estate transfers.
Required Qualifications are as follows:
- High School Diploma is required
- Knowledge of computer search methods
- Able to prepare accurate reports based on findings
- Ability to work independently and able to prioritize files accordingly
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and able to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- If not already must obtain a Kansas and Missouri Title Insurance License.
First United Title Agency, LLC offers a full suite of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, long term disability insurance, Flexible Spending account, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching.